As a graduate of the School of Architecture of NTUA (National Technical University of Athens), with a postgraduate degree in "Conservation and Restoration of Historic Buildings and Sites" (NTUA), led by Manolis Korres, Jane Kiritsi is active in various architectural projects for more than a decade.
Each project undertaken by our office is a challenge for creative expression, regardless of its size. Taking into account that architecture is the art which produces the space that welcomes people's lives. Our focus is on the quality of space, functionality and bioclimatic design. the goal is to create friendly and comfortable spaces for the individual.
In reference to new structures, our experience is to harmonize the landscape and building with its environment.
Each new project begins by exploring the goals and visions of the client, followed by the careful inspection of the project site and the examination of any particular circumstances. Using the above information the building program is analyzed and a preliminary study is conducted. Excellence in all of the required studies is achieved through the constructive and creative cooperation of the office’s team and the client.
In summary, the services provided are:
1. Architectural studies and services to obtain building permits (with all the necessary studies of different specialties)
2. Restorations and renovations of buildings
3. Configuration studies for interiors and exteriors
4. Design of special constructions
5. Supervision of constructions
6. Issuing of energy certificates
7. Submission of arbitrary constructions under the Law 4178/2013
8. Topographic surveys
9. Various scales of construction works - Our crews are able to undertake all stages of construction work
- House in Pollonia village, Milos island, (nominated for 2005 architectural awards by the Hellenic Institute of architecture)
- Complex of six self-contained tourist residences in Pollonia village, Milos island
- Four vacation houses, Milos Island
- Transformation of a villa built in the ’70s into three independent homes, Ekali, Athens
- A two floor residential building in Gerakas, Athens
- Apartment building in Halandri, Athens
- A two house complex in Penteli, Athens
- Surveying of the findings during an archeological excavation in Fodele area, Crete Island
- Renovation of a house built in 1860, Tripiti village, Milos Island
- Interior design of a restaurant in Tripiti village, Milos Island
- Configuration of the surrounding space and the ground level of a residential building in Plaka village, Milos Island
- Architectural design of a residential complex on Kimolos Island, Greece (2014)
- Vacation complex on Kimolos Island
- Renovation of a windmill, Milos Island
- 4 house complex in Glyfada, Athens
- Interior design of an apartment in Psyhico, Athens
- House with the proportions of the golden ratio, in Dionyssos, Athens